Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

AAA

Leaving home without a spare diaper and wipes is like getting a flat tire, only a little worse.

We were in Target's dressing room (not a place about which I'd usually post an entry). The first dilemma was what to do with Avery while I tried on post-maternity garb. The saleswoman suggested I prop him in the cart.

Okay. So he is slumped in the cart but happy.

I am trying on shirts.

When suddenly,

I hear splat!

Who knew that poop could travel around the diaper and down the leg like this?


And who knew that in Target, the Land O' Plenty, with diapers and wipes right around the corner, I would be improvising with a burp rag?



We laughed a lot.



And he went pantless, of course, because who brings an extra set of pants with them?



Another day in the life of Mr. Avery "no pants" Hanson.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE that you photo-documented this. The act of photo documenting a poop drool explosion in a Target has AWESOME PARENT written all over it, and besides, it's just plain funny.

XO, KQ

tinyheat said...

I agree with Katie! Eventually, you remember but then forget something else..like a change of clothes for yourself! I still forget things to bring with me on outings.